Repossession / Remarketing
Our Remarketing Department and strategic partners successfully manage the remarketing process from repossession to vehicle liquidation.
Your One-Stop Shop for Controlling Losses
When you let our experts handle the headaches and hassles of remarketing, your staff can focus on what they do best while our team secures the highest collateral proceeds possible. We’ll manage all of the following services for you:
- Repossessions and Impound/Confiscation Recoveries - All accounts are reviewed for potential repossession mandated by client guidelines.
- Insurance Claims Processing - Once repossession takes place, we evaluate the condition of the vehicle and then contact both the consumer and their insurance carriers to ensure necessary repairs take place, negotiate total loss, and monitor the existence of coverage. The customer provided insurance department also offers tracking of the vehicles and repair checks in addition to the tracking of total loss claims.
- Warranty, Disability, GAP Claims Processing - When applicable, we will obtain warranty/disability refunds on your behalf for all customer-purchased warranty claims. We also offer the filing of applicable GAP claims.
- Title Administration - We ensure vehicle titles and liens are perfected in a timely manner. We process titles at the time of payoff. In addition, we process the appropriate title work at the time of liquidation.
- Vehicle Liquidation - We have the capabilities to perform upstream internet remarketing and then select the best dealer-based auction nationwide to liquidate the vehicle.
To learn more about our comprehensive repossession / remarketing services, please contact us today.