Our dedicated team will attempt to locate account holders and their vehicle in the event provided location information is inaccurate or unknown.
A Diligent, Results-Oriented Process
When our initial attempts to contact a consumer fail, a process will begin right away at the collector level. This process includes, but isn’t limited to, calling references, directory resources, insurance providers, and employers. If the soft skip process is unsuccessful, the account will then be assigned to our specialized Skip Tracing Department.
Our agents are diligently trained on practical location methods and techniques developed over the last decade. They are also equipped with the following skip tracing tools, which provide a significant increase in recovered revenue and roll-rate reduction:
- Software dedicated to finding borrowers who have neglected to furnish information as to their current whereabouts
- Continually updated online data resources, both purchased and of public domain
Detailed Reporting for Tracing Accounts
We offer a series of customized reports so you can access up-to-date information about accounts in our Tracing Department including:
- New location information requests
- New locates and their disposition after location
- Costs associated with acquiring location information
- Assignments to VSI Policy carrier for claims
- Results of VSI Policy assignment
- Agent production, proficiency, and call quality monitoring
To learn more about our comprehensive auto loan services, please contact us today.