We provide strategic and effective receivables management services for clients with auto loan accounts in varying phases of the life of loan process.
The Experience, Technology, and Speed You Need
The features of our data-driven, technologically advanced receivables management process include:
- A variety of contact methods including mailings, automated calling campaigns, predictive dialing campaigns with live agents, managed manual campaigns, and field contacts.
- Specialized customer service agents who are trained to handle early out programs, as well as third-party accounts.
- Risk analysis and behavioral score cards used to predict and prioritize agent activities on delinquent customers. This increases efficiency and effectiveness by concentrating efforts on accounts that require the greatest attention and focus.
- location information on account holders are continually updated within our electronic databases.
- Optimized performance metrics that provide analysis on the best time and place to call account holders as well as blended calling and time zone management, compliant with applicable regulations.
- First-class software and systems solutions to help reach account holders quickly and effectively.
- Multiple forms of accepted payments, including mailing, electronic check by phone, wiring cash funds, credit/debit card transactions, and electronic funds transfer.
- On-demand reporting for payment histories, delinquencies, call center notes, and more.
To learn more about our auto loan collection services and how they can lower overhead costs while improving your bottom line, please contact us today.