We provide strategic and proactive customer service to keep your auto loan accounts in good standing.
Welcome Aboard Calls
The first proactive step we take is to give each account holder a Welcome Call. This call allows us to:
- Verify contact information, including a current address
- Review contract specifics such as payment amounts and due dates
- Educate account holders on repayment expectations
If an account falls into delinquency after this call, we have already secured much of the key information we’ll need to maintain ongoing communication and, if necessary, locate the vehicle for repossession.
Trained Agents Available Six Days a Week
Our customer service agents are available six days a week to respond to account inquiries, process payments, and look up account-related information. To help ensure quality, we:
- Provide 40 hours of ongoing customer service and compliance training to customer service agents every year
- Run statistical reports on each agent’s performance and effectiveness
- Calls are monitored to insure compliance with state and federal regulations
We can also provide you with detailed account activity reports .